Cherry Tomato, Chaource and Caramelized Peach Pie
- 4 pers.
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 1 packet of Rectangular Pizza Dough
- 100 gr of Germain Chaource
- 200 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 150 gr of heavy cream
- 20 gr of tomato concentrate
- 2 pinches of dried oregano
- 1 Yellow peach cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon rosemary honey
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
Mix the tomato paste with the heavy cream. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
Arrange on pizza dough, cream and halved cherry tomatoes. Bake about 25 minutes in an oven previously heated to 180°C.
During this time, caramelize the peach quarters in a frying pan with olive oil and honey.
At the exit of the oven, place on the pizza, the pieces of peaches, the slices of Chaource and Garnish with fresh herbs and a few drops of olive oil.
Also very good with puff pastry. Don't forget to prick the dough before putting the garnish.